Thursday 31 December 2009

Perfect end to 2009!

So the NE wind forecast filled in and after Sim Edwards came into the shop to buy some new kit ready for his New Years Eve sail, I decided thats the way I want to end 2009. I headed up to Brancaster for a afternoon sail as the tide came in. Sim was there with Nick from the South coast, and about 20 other kitesurfers, and we had a great sail in the small waves and flat water.
I had me first try of my Thommen Cross X97 and am really impressed with its fast but loose feel. It hadled the growing waves with ease, with the meanline fin defying science (see the video).

So all of you enjoy the New Years festivities, be jolly, and we will see you in 2010 - The year of the first UKWA event to be held at Hunstanton on the 9th-11th July.

All the best
Neil

No comments: